THE BELIZE ZOO TOUR
Belize Zoo Tour
The Belize Zoo is located on 29 acres of tropical savanna and exhibits over 170 animals, representing over 45 species, all native to Belize. The Zoo keeps animals which were orphaned, rescued, born at the zoo, rehabilitated animals, or those sent to The Belize Zoo as donations from other zoological institutions. Your journey to the Belize Zoo will consist of a leisure tour getting to know the animals of Belize and understanding why it is important to protect the habitats that sustain them. The tour will last about 1.5 hours and includes tour guide, Belizean lunch, water and sodas. All tours are inclusive of all admission fees and taxes.
THE BELIZE ZOO TOUR INCLUDES
- Air conditioned transportation to and from the hotel or the Belize City Municipal Airport
- Certified licensed tour guides
- Belizean lunch and refreshments
- Park’s admission fees and taxes
WHO CAN DO THE BELIZE ZOO TOUR?
- Anyone who likes history and adventure tours
- Must be in reasonable physical condition
- Adults and kids
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable footwear
- Bug repellent and sun block
TOUR OPTIONS & PRICING
*Includes roundtrip flight to and from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Minimum of 4 people. VIP tours are available for 1-3 persons, but prices are a bit higher. Email us for a price list.